Mutton Bunny after crazy day.
I really wanted to make a curry for dinner, but was not enthusiastic about the whole mission of cooking.
I had a mixed mutton pack which I had already taken out a bit earlier to bring to room temperature, so there was no turning back.
Lazy mutton curry.
- I took 2 x onions, finely chopped and fried until soft & going golden.
- Added a tablespoon of ginger & garlic.
- Cos I was feeling lazy and not bothered to temper the masala first, I added the mutton & mixed into the onions and saute’d until the mutton started browning.
- Added 6 heaped tablespoons of Durban Curry Lovers, All-in-One Masala and stirred everything up and allowed to sauté until the pot started to go dry at the bottom.
- Poured in about a cup of boiling water and, boom, the dish started to come alive.
- Added 2 chopped tomatoes mixed up, threw in a handful of curry leaves then covered and let simmer for about 45 mins.
- Added about 10 potato halves, poked with a fork to absorb the gravy.
- Mixed it all up and then cooked for about 30 mins. I took the lid off for the last 5 mins
Really simple recipe and technique, but the family said that it was one of the best.
ANYBODY CAN COOK A GREAT CURRY, USING OUR ALL-IN-ONE.
If you would like to try our Durban Curry Lovers, All-in-One Masala, you can purchase from our online store www.currylovers.co.za
We deliver nationwide and internationally. If your country is not on the list, then pls contact me and I will arrange the delivery.