Durban Chicken Livers Curry
Here is the recipe to the delicious Chicken Livers, cooked by our Spice Master, using our Chicken All-in-One Masala.
Of course, our General All-in-One Masala is also perfect for this dish.
No need to use any other spices, perfect colour, flavour & aroma every time.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Durban Curry
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Indian
- 250g Chicken Livers
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger and Garlic paste
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Medium Onions Sliced
- 1 Green Chilli Spilt into half
- 40ml Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Durban Curry Lovers, All-in-One Masala (try our new chicken blend)
- Fresh Coriander to Garnish
- Heat Oil to a medium heat and fry half of the Onions until golden brown.
- Add Durban Curry Lovers, All-in-One Masala, fresh Ginger & Garlic paste and split green Chilli, stir for 10 seconds.
- Add Chicken Livers and mix well. Allow Livers and spices to fry for a few minutes on a low heat stirring occasionally without burning.
- Add Tomatoes and the balance of the Onion, cook on a low heat stirring occasionally until the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add Salt to taste.
- Add a ¼ cup of boiling water to Chicken Livers to make a gravy.
- Cook for 2 minutes on a low heat.
- Garnish with Coriander.
Keywords: Chicken, Chicken Livers, Durban Curry Lovers All-in-One Masala