by Lisa Harrilall of Home Sweet Homemade
Visit Home Sweet Homemade for more of Lisa’s amazing cooking & recipes.
Masala Chips, what more to say than Mmmmmmm. Cook this absolute favourite at home by following this simple step-by-step recipe.
- 2 Large Potatoes
- ½ Cup Flour
- ¼ Cup Gram Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Chillie Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Masala
- ½ Teaspoon Garam Masala
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Cup Water
- Peel potatoes and cut into chips, wash and drain.
- Add all of the ingredients in a bowl over the potatoes.
- Add water just to create a thick paste that coats the chips. It must be quite thick and lumpy so that some places only get coated.
- Fry on medium heat until chips are completely cooked through.
- Serve with a splash of vinegar, a sauce of your choice and top with some chopped chilies and dhania.