Spicy Durban Mussel Chutney
One again, the amazing Jennifer N, knocks it out the park with this spectacular dish.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Durban Curry
- Method: Moderate
- Cuisine: Indian
- 6 jam tomatoes grated
- 1 small onion
- Sliced Green Chilli, according to your preference
- Kashmiri masala according to your preference
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger and garlic
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- Curry leaves
- 500g Mussels
- Heat oil and add onion , green chilli and few curry leaves and fry.
- Once onion is cooked add turmeric , masala and ground ginger and garlic, whole garlic cloves and mix well.
- Then add tomatoes , more curry leaves , salt and some sugar and cook chutney till water
- Clean, drain and squeeze out water from mussels and add to chutney.
- Cook for 15 minutes and garnish with coriander
Keywords: durban curry, seafood, mussels, chutney