I had 2 chicken breast fillets left over from last nights peri-peri chicken burgers, which I needed to use. I am quite busy at the moment, working from home and did not have lots of time to cook lunch. I also had a tin of Gold Dish Hot Veg Curry, it only seemed logical to combine them.
It came out absolutely amazing. A really nice, relatively cheap meal, which did not even take me 12 minutes to cook.
- Sunflower Oil
- 2 small-med Onions
- Masala (curry powder)
- Chicken Breast Fillet (cut into small cubes)
- Mrs Balls Hot Chutney
- 1 Tin of Gold Dish Curried Veg
- Cover bottom of pot with oil
- Add onions and cook till soft
- Add Chillies
- Add Turmeric & Masala (quick fry to release flavours, do not burn)
- Add Chicken Breast Fillet pieces (Fry until soft, add splash of water if the bottom of the pot gets too sticky)
- Reduce Heat on Stove
- Add a tablespoon of Mrs Balls Chutney
- Add Tin of Gold Dish Vegetable Curry
- Cook till all incorporated and irresistible.
- Serve and garnish with Dhania (coriander)